Become a Member
How to apply to become a PeakCare Member or Supporter.
Organisations wishing to become a Member are required to submit an application form and documentation in support of their application as listed on the application form. Each application is considered and approved by PeakCare’s Board of Governance.
Individuals or other entities such as consultancy services or private businesses wishing to become a registered Supporter are similarly required to submit an application to PeakCare’s Board of Governance for their consideration and approval.
Membership and Supporter fees (incl. GST)
Note: The membership year runs from 1st July to 30th June each year.
Click the links below to download an application form
Once completed please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or post or fax it to us.
Postal Address : PO Box 159 Paddington Queensland 4064
Fax : 07 3368 1160
Member and Supporter benefits
Join PeakCare and support the innovative work we do in partnership with, and on behalf of, the child protection sector. Your investment helps us to maintain a robust and impartial voice in seeking continuous improvement of child protection policy, programs and practice that is well-informed by research and the knowledge and experience of our Members, Supporters and other respected stakeholders.
PeakCare Members receive the following benefits:
- Opportunities to participate in roundtable meetings and other consultation processes about topical policy, program or practice issues
- Access to information, research, submissions and reports commissioned and/or distributed by PeakCare
- Discounted (or free) attendance at PeakCare training, symposiums, workshops and other events
- Access to a range of other discounted (or free) services, resources and products (such as videos) periodically made available to PeakCare Members and Supporters
- Free advertising and promotion of job vacancies, events and news via our website, weekly eNews and social media
- Free meeting room hire, including equipment, at our Paddington, Brisbane premises
- Membership of the Child and Family Welfare Association of Australia
- Voting rights at Members meetings and the Annual General Meeting, and the opportunity to stand for election to the Board (subject to certain conditions)
Individuals or other entities (such as consultancy services or private businesses) that support PeakCares policy platform relating to the safety and well-being of children, young people and their families may register as PeakCare Supporters. Supporters enjoy similar benefits to our Members apart from voting rights and eligibility to stand for election to the Board.
Both Members and Supporters benefit from the opportunities their investment provides in contributing to PeakCares agenda and building our capacity to achieve the organisations strategic intent and objectives. This, in turn, adds to the continuous improvement of the child protection system and builds the capacity and capability of our Members ? all of which benefits Queensland children and young people, their families, carers and communities.