Have you watched (and made sure your staff and colleagues have watched) PeakCare’s State Election Video Series featuring Minister Shannon Fentiman and Shadow Minister Ros Bates speaking on:
- The progress of child protection reforms since the Carmody Inquiry and their priorities for the future (Video One)
- Reforming the system while continuing to be held accountable for keeping children and young people safe (Video Two)
- Disproportionate representation and improving life outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, young people and families (Video Three)
- The care that Queensland children and young people are receiving, and the support of their carers (Video Four)
- Taking up the challenges of the child protection portfolio (Video Five)
Visit our Facebook page, read the comments that have been entered in response to each of the videos and enter your own.