INVITATION TO SPONSOR
During the last week of June 2019 Queensland will host The Big Week, consisting of not one, not two, but three big events:
- The National Child Protection Conference – Co-hosted by the Child and Family Welfare Association of Australia (CAFWAA), the Queensland Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Child Protection Peak (QATSICPP), and PeakCare Queensland (24 & 25 June 2019);
- Advocacy Masterclass – Led by Professor Cindy Blackstock (26 June 2019); and
- The QATSICPP Members’ Conference – Hosted by QATSICPP (27 & 28 June 2019)
This is an invitation to sponsor event one – The National Child Protection Conference that is being held on Monday 24th and Tuesday 25th of June 2019 at Rydges South Bank in Brisbane. We would like to offer organisations the opportunity to sponsor this important event, which will feature presentations from speakers and organisations from across the country. This is an opportunity to promote your organisation and services to a national audience and showcase your commitment to advancing the safety and well-being of children, young people and their families.
ABOUT THE NATIONAL CHILD PROTECTION CONFERENCE
The National Child Protection Conference will gather together policy-makers, researchers, service administrators and practitioners from government and non-government mainstream and community-controlled organisations from across the country to explore what’s hot in the world of child protection. This important conference will provide opportunities to showcase innovation as well as to explore and debate contentious issues currently confronting all Australian States and Territories.
- Prominent display of your logo in the conference program, promotional material and ‘backdrop’ slides shown throughout the event
- Acknowledgement in speeches delivered during the conference
- Prominent display of your organisation’s banner at the venue
- 1 x complimentary two day ticket to attend the National Child Protection Conference
- Distribution of 1 x handout (specifications to be provided).
SPONSORSHIP FEE STRUCTURE – AFFORDABLE TO ALL
To ensure that small, medium and large organisations all have the opportunity to participate as a sponsor of the National Child Protection Conference the following fee structure has been developed:
- For organisations with annual revenue exceeding $10M, the sponsorship fee is $1800 + GST
- For organisations with annual revenue between $2M and $10M, the sponsorship fee is $1200 + GST
- For organisations with annual revenue less than $2M, the sponsorship fee is $900 + GST.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A SPONSOR?
Click on the buttons below to download the invitation to sponsor and sponsorship booking form. Please forward the completed form to Ms Annika Stehn by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (07 3368 1160) as soon as possible or by C.O.B Friday 3 May 2019 at the latest.